Female Chamois. Cód: 8414
Quarter: Oseja. Permit duration: 1 day.
The hunts are intended for selective females satisfying any of the following characteristics:
• Have very short horns; whose height does not exceed the length of the ear, if the age is over 5 years.
• Whose horns are separated less than 6 cm, if the age is equal to or greater than 4 years or the horns are parallel from its base.
• Whose horns perimeter is smaller than 5.5 cm, if the age is greater than 4 years.
• Older than 20 years, except from October 1st.
• Females that have calved after June 10th (This date is indicative and may be changed by the Technical Department, depending on the farrowing season).
In the event that a female does not meet the above characteristics or exceeds the score of 76 points, it will be held by the Technical Department of the Reserve, and the permit will be canceled.
Included in the starting price is the BASIC PACKAGE of services to the hunter, established by RESOLUTION of December 05, 2017, of the General Directorate of the Natural Environment, which establishes the amount corresponding to the expenses necessary for the control in the Regional hunting Reserves of Castile and Leon
The additional fee is not included and will be settled at the time of hunting in accordance with the current regulations of application, ORDEN FYM / 436/2014, of May 19, which regulates orderly hunting and the exercise of Hunting in the Regional Hunting Reserves of Castile and Leon.
To avoid problems with the bids, it is advisable not to wait until the last seconds of the auction so you will not have unexpected behavior between your web browser and the data server.Read more